The most popular and easiest way of getting verified on PayPal in the Philippines is by the use of Unionbank’s EON Card. And now, I am giving you an alternative – the Cashsense VISA ATM card.
Before I proceed for this tutorial, I would like to thank Gian Faye of Loading-Info for the information about Cashsense.
EON vs Cashsense
- Actually, they aren’t competitors because both of them are under Unionbank system.
- Both are debit cards.
- EON card allows withdrawal of funds from PayPal and Cashsense doesn’t have that feature (yet). But who knows, maybe they could offer that kind of service in the future. In the mean time, it is very helpful for getting verified on PayPal.
- Register an account on Cashsense and wait for a day or two for your card to arrive.
- Load your card with at least Php200. You’ll be needing it to get verified on PayPal. You can load your account via 7eleven or MLhuiller.
- Once you have loaded your account, login on your Cashsense and contact the customer service and ask them to transfer the money to your debit card.
- Add the card on your PayPal account. Then, wait for 2-3 days for the 4-digit EXPUSE code that the PayPal will send to Unionbank.
- Contact the Cashsense customer service via chat to get your EXPUSE code after 2-3 days. Don’t worry, their customer service representatives are very friendly. Thanks to Portia, Joyce, and Diana for helping me out.
- Enter the 4-digit EXPUSE code to your PayPal and BOOM! You are now a verified PayPal user.